CKS Dev for Visual Studio 2017 (and 2015 taken from older thread)

Mar 9 at 8:35 AM
Hello my fellow full trust code dinosaurs!

First of all a huge thank you for xtrmdev for his CKS Dev version for VS2015 in this threads 9th post !

Using his method I recompiled/renamed the solution to be installable into VS2017 - enjoy.

Here is the link to download (onedrive)

Any questions let me know!
Jun 26 at 8:21 AM
Edited Jun 26 at 8:21 AM
Hello,

First of all, thank you so much for your input on this one. I've been trying to get this working with Visual Studio 2017 for quite some time now and I just stumbled upon your post :).

However now I have one issue, I am trying to do a deployment of a SharePoint project with the deployment configuration set to "Upgrade Solution (CKSDev)". In doing so I get the following error:
Error occurred in deployment step 'Upgrade Solution (CKSDev)': Could not load file or assembly 'CKS.Dev2017.Core.Cmd, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044).
I tried running the DisableStrongNameVerification.bat script from the Signing folder. Are there any further steps to be taken in order for this to work ? A readme file would be amazing if you can provide one.